Saturday, June 23, 2007

NOT going well...












Well I thought I would be doing better than this on my blog and I'm OBVIOUSLY NOT!!! But here's an update....

WE had snow the last week of MAY!!!

Ben brought home a beaver, owl, and a fox...our life is different from other peoples

The kids are done with school for the summer and Jordynn graduated from Pre-school, VERY exciting. We had 2 weeks of swim lessons at the beginning of June. This meant ALL OF US (all 4 kids and mom) getting on the BUS (yes the yellow school bus) every morning at 8:45 and ride for an HOUR to go to swim lessons for 45 min. and then ride the bus home again. Well at least I didn't have to drive and with gas prices like they are we couldn't have afforded the daily trip for 2 weeks.

The big girls (Jordynn and Michaela) go to summer library at the school 2 days a week for 3 hours. There they are learning about Daggett County.

We have soccer 2 nights a week.

And we are HOT HOT HOT!!! I know it's not as bad as down in Salt Lake but 90 in Manila is HOT!!

We're getting ready to baptize Michaela next Saturday (today is her 8th birthday).

So all in all we have been pretty busy. It's an adjustment having all the kids home ALL the time and it's even harder to keep them entertained. But hey only 2 more months until school starts....but who's counting!!!!

No comments: