Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Dead Deer, a New Bike and SCARRRRRRY Pumpkins



















So this has been a busy, busy week. Ben got his deer (the kids got to help track it) and it's been on my back porch for a week waiting to go to the butcher!! Zach got a new bike becasue he is FINALLY (well mostly, close enough) potty trained!!!! The bike came in a box Kind of assembled. Ben had taken Zach out with him so us girls could go to town and buy Zach his bike. This also meant I had to come home and try to finish putting the bike together. Which translated, means, put it together then Ben came home and tightened and fixed what I couldn't do. We carved pumpkins last night for Family Home Evening!!! I LOVE the giant Mr. Potato head pieces I found at Target for pumpkins. This year we let Michaela do her own (with a little help from dad) and Ben got creative with some of his fishing lures. Tomorrow is Halloween and I'll be glad when it's done. I don't think very many parents like Halloween. I know the kids LOVE it but me... I could do without!!!!

Zach and Dani also had a FUN week, on Wednesday Zach decided to cut Dani's hair!!!! He only cut one half though, but that half was GONE!!! She had such little hair to begin with this was a HUGE loss. So Sunday morning before church I attempted to even it all out. IT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD!!! The only good thing to come out of this is, I had her picture taken with CUTE little pony tails taken the WEEK BEFORE this happened. Thank goodness for small miracles!!!!



































1 comment:

Alice said...

Sarah-
You must keep this up. I love to get to know what is going on in your life via this blog. You have some of the cutest kids in the world, but I am sure you already knew that! By the way, HOLY COW, your two oldest are starting to look so much like you. That is just crazy and so cool. Keep on working hard on this whole blog thing! Later, A