Monday, September 22, 2008

So we had a very very very busy weekend. Jordynn had a birthday party Friday after school (Hi Melissa) and had a great time. Then we headed down to Sandy to join up with the rest of the family for the long journey to Hurricane. Sister #4 was going through the St. George Temple Saturday.
We stopped in Provo to pick up sister Alice and then kept going. Here's my dorky brother (17) with his "six pack" Actually it's my diet coke to get me through the drive. Here again we see my brother - these are his Senior Portraits. HA HA HA Just Kidding - He was being a dork most of the weekend and I thought pictures to blackmail him with later in life were a good idea.
We went to a hike up a little canyon by the house we stayed in and here are the kids in a little cave. It was fun but hot. I left 40 degree Manila go 95 degree St. George. HOT HOT HOT!!!

So my sister Morgan and I share a brain and we have WAY TOO much fun together. Here we are at the Temple sharing a moment. Actually it was time for a picture with all those who came through the session but we had other ideas.

We had a great and tiring weekend. When the family gets together we have so much fun and really enjoy hanging out together. We get to do it all again this weekend for the wedding but luckily instead of 7 hours it's only 3. Sorry Vegas sister. Speaking of long drives...I was falling asleep driving home so I let my brother (the dork in the pictures) drive from Cedar City to Sandy. He loved it - he got to drive the truck. And here's a picture of Dani on the way home this morning - she was NOT happy about the drive.

2 comments:

BloggingBills said...

I'd lose the picture of the six pack. When Caleb runs for public office in about 30 years someone will find it and put in on the web and he'll be ruined for life!
Ma

BloggingBills said...

I's lose the six pack. When Caleb runs for public office in about 30 years someone will find it and put in on the web and in all the tabloids and he'll be ruined!

Love, Ma