Saturday, May 9, 2009

A school play...

So I've been working on the school play for 3 months now. It's next Friday and I think it's going to be great. We still have some work to do but compared to last year's fiasco (cancelling the week of) this is going fabulously. We had a 7 hour practice yesterday and actually got lot done. We filmed a run through and then watched it to show the cast how they looked and what we needed to work on. It seemed to be the jolt they needed to scare them serious. We have 3 rehearsals left and then the SHOW!!! I'll be so glad when it's done. My brain can't handle anymore play issues. But when it's done there will only be one more week of school!! This has been a long hard year and I'm ready for a summer of fun!!!!

2 comments:

BloggingBills said...

It looks like a lot of hard work but also lots of fun! We're excited to come see the big show on Friday night! Break a leg to one and all! Love to you and yours
-dad

Jen said...

Hey- how'd it go? I laughed at your offer to let me play P & C at graduation next week- but I think I'll just enjoy my FIRST TIME EVER at Manila graduation NOT playing. Maybe I can be the critic: "Sarah, I can't believe you played so loud. And could you slow it down a bit? The graduates just can't keep up!" See you soon!!