Monday, June 15, 2009

trying to get this post done

I've been trying to get this post done for over a week NO LIE!!! But then life happened and I was busy and then sick in bed for 2 days not even able to get up. Never fear all is fine and here's what we've been up to the past 2 weeks.

We all went up hiking Little Cotton Wood Canyon around the Temple Granite Quarry - Very cool

Here's Mom and Dad!!!
Alice at the top af a VERY tall rock - 4 feet!!! This is how my sister Morgan hikes - attached to a baby

My strange but cute kids
This is how my sister Erin hikes - HA HA HA



Here's what happened when I gave Zach the camera for the car ride home from hiking -
Jordynn and her rock - of courseZach taking a self portrait - I'm so proud Yep still taking pictures of himself -

The best one I think - -


Here we are at Jump On It - it was a big room of trampolines and it was great...as you can see all had fun!!!
This is my brother Josh doing a back flip COOL!!!

Dani and her bouncing hair - Zach is in the red shorts behind her


What Alice did most of the weekend - hold Oliver (New nephew)


My lovely sister Morgan 'jumping' actually just trying to stand


Nephew Spencer chasing a ball - he had a GREAT time



This is Zach DEAD asleep when we go to Jump On It - I COULD NOT wake him up it took over 10 min. but finally he was out and jumping!!!


Brother Caleb's court of honor - he's the tall one


Brother Josh at the court of honor- doing the flag


Caleb is a dork

We also decided to go get henna tattoos - much to the chagrin of my father -

Here's Alice with her sun on her calf


Caleb with his on both arms





Morgan with her 3 'sons' pun intended
And my VERY predictable Treble Clef - I also go one on my wrist


So that's SMALL taste of what's been going on. The whole family went BACK to SLC last weekend so my parents could watch the kids while Ben and I went out for our anniversary - we got to go hang out and go to dinner with one of our favorite people Steve and see his new house it was tons of fun!! HI STEVE!!!
Now we need to get through 2 kids birthdays in the next 10 days, getting the last of the 2 horses we bought up here and start riding her, get Ben thorough yet another week of training and well everything else life throws at us - we'll keep you posted








2 comments:

Erin said...

You make it sound like I MEANT to hike in the giant heels. For those who care: Those were the only shoes I had so that's what I wore. :-)
Zach's pictures are hilarious. :-)

BloggingBills said...

Fabulous! Simply fabulous! Can't wait to see you all for the birthday celebration!

Oh and by the way, Erin's new fashion trend: hiking heels. Slogan:
Love heels? Hate hiking boots? The newest Provo fashion: Hiking heels! For the girl who wants to impress that special boy but who has her fashion reputation to think about.

Hiking heels. The next trend in Utah fashion!

Available everywhere in Happy Valley.

MA