When I downloaded the pictures off my camera I realized I had birthday pictures that I haven't blogged about. For Michaela and my birthday (same day) we went down to my parents because Ben was also in Sandy for a training all week and that way he could come for a birthday celebration. We also had Grandma and Grandpa Bills over which is always a treat. Grandma gave me Nilla-Waffers for my birthday (I LOVE THOSE) We had a great barbecues and two different cakes and the famous Bills family "Happy Birthday" horrible rendition. GO LEHI HIGH!!!!!
I'm glad I got this blog done because I have to do Zach's after his birthday on Sunday...FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!
1 comment:
What made you think that picture of Michaela and her cake was a good picture? I look bad enough in pictures without you choosing a really really bad one.
MA
Post a Comment