This will be a catch up in pictures-
We got to go to the Sandy Expo Center to see the floats for the Pioneer Day Parade. It was very cool to see how they made the floats and all the work that went into them!!
The kids also got their faces painted and balloon animals of their choice!! It was a GREAT day!!!
Here's a great picture of the Antelope with their babies. It's neat all the wildlife we get to see here in Manila!
We had a unwanted guest in the form of a mouse. We didn't have any traps and it was 10pm so here's Ben's solution- just in case you're wondering it DIDN'T work. We have since caught it but this was fun to watch.
My sister Morgan and her kids from Las Vegas came to visit - this is my brother Josh he came up for a visit too!! We had lots of fun!!!
Here's Morgan and the horses - isn't she cute???
These are two of her three boys - Spencer (blue car) Henry (other car) they had fun playing outside here where it's NOT 110 degrees all the time!!
Here's Morgan's #3 Oliver - and what he did a large majority of the stay - but he was cute when he was awake - except at 11pm
One afternoon we went 4-wheeling around the ranch, here's Spencer ready to go!!! He didn't like waiting for his turn.
Here's Morgan and Henry coming back from their ride!!
Josh LOVED the 4-wheeelers!! And he only had to bail out once!!
So it's been a VERY busy month but that's been good. Ben and I got to spend time with Kevin and Monica somewhere in all this mess. Morgan has gone back to Vegas and I have a GREAT airport story out of all this fun!!!
And now there's only a few days until school starts and that's a different kind of fun!
3 comments:
Please do not equate school starting and fun in the same sentence. I started yesterday and I keep saying, "Is it May yet?" Sigh. I have 26 kids and already I know there are 3 that I wish I could pawn off on someone else, except all the others have their 3 also.
Sigh.
178 days to go.
MA
Those are great pictures! Thanks for posting...now if only Kelsey would do the same...:-)
Since everyone came and camped out at your place, everyone should now come to MY house. We have 600 sq feet, 1 bathroom and it's 110 degress EVERY STINKING DAY! It'd be a riot. :-)
What is the "great" airport story?!
Post a Comment