Friday, October 9, 2009

Wheww...a busy week

Well the weekend of fun ended and we made it home to a new school week. But we had a great time while we were hanging with the family. We took the kids to see Toy Story in 3D and it was really good. And when I say we took the kids please remember this includes my 18 year old brother. We went to Gardner Village to see all the Halloween Decorations and to drop a shoe in the water. Thank goodness my brother Josh was there to rescue it. We fed some ducks and went to lots of the cute shops.

When we weren't having fun I was RUNNING MY BUTT off trying to get all the errands run I needed to get done. And of course I didn't. But hey there's always another trip.


The drive home was tiring for the kids

And then Ben got a MOOSE!!!! It was so cool. Ok he didn't really get a moose it was poached but he brought it home for us to see before he donated it to a family who would use the meat. It was SOOOOOO big!!

And fianlly I'm sick of the mouse in the house so.....

2 comments:

BloggingBills said...

I thought you had a cat and that Ben had terminated all the other cats in your area.

Does this cat have a name?
Do the dogs like her?
Is it a him?

RUNuts?

Love,
MA

Erin said...

OH! A CAT! Dani looks like Christmas came early! And what kind of a bleepity-bleep moron takes the trouble to POACH a MOOSE and then JUST LEAVES IT TO ROT?! People are dumb. I am glad Ben was able to find a family that could use it.
It was so nice to see you guys! Give everyone a big hug from Erin and Isaac. Hopefully we'll be back up in SLC sometime in November...fingers crossed!