Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Life....

Life here in Manila has many ups and downs. Currently I'm smack dab in the middle of all sorts of ups and downs and I'm about to crash. Take yesterday for instance here's what I did....up 6:30am kids out the door at 7:15 and 7:30am. Ben off to Vernal 7:15am. Dani and I clean the house until 11:30 - take Dani to sitters I go to school until 3:00. Get Michaela and Zach from school run and get Dani and take them home. Be back at the school by 3:15 for play practice. Go home to pick up all 4 kids for basketball at 4:45. While kids are at basketball from 5-7 I'm at parent teacher conferences from 5-7. Run kids home and rush back to the County Court House for the Republican Caucus. Sit and Caucus until 9:45. Go home and collapse. And here's the kicker....it's like this EVERY DAY!!!!
It's so bad that Dani's birthday is tomorrow and we don't have TIME!!! I have to go to Dutch John (an hour away) for Parent Teacher Conference over there. I won't be home until 9ish. We thought about doing it today but I JUST got home and Ben just left for mutual. He won't be home until 9pm. We keep saying that something has to give but I'm not sure what that is?? Play Rehearsal which is my job? The kids getting to do basketball (the only thing recreational offered for them)? EMT class? This is the last week and we have final testing this weekend. Everything seems important and nothing seems disposable. It's frustrating and exhausting. I keep thinking that summer will be here soon and life might slow down??!!?? I know I'm dreaming!!!

2 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

I am planning to see you a lot this summer. Maybe that will help. :)

Alice said...

Hey...I totally am planning on next weekend. Blast O Rama to commence. P.S. Four wheelers? HAHA!