Monday, March 15, 2010

Slightly Better

Well this past weekend we got the Suburban sold for more than we hoped. So that money will go strait into the "we need a new car" fund.
I got to see my brother one last time before he leaves for his mission on Wednesday. So that made me VERY happy.
Life is still hectic and crazy and seems to be getting worse but all in all I think that I'm in better spirits. I honestly think that this too will pass and I'll get through all this crazy.
We'll be a better, stronger family when all is said and done. It's still hard, but not so overwhelming!!
Have a GREAT DAY!!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Well, I suppose "slightly better" is an improvement over "slightly worse"...not much of a bright spot, but it's something.
I'm glad you were able to sell the suburban. :-) Hope you can find a car soon!

BloggingBills said...

They say that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. But I don't believe it. It just makes you more tired.
MA