Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wheeeewwwwwww

Well we've survived!!! The play is DONE!! Here's the whole cast!! What a great group of kids!!!
Everyone should have a life size cut out of Edward in their play..YEP I did!!!!

Running the Our Town scene!!
Pre-School graduation DONE!!!!

Dani thought she was pretty funny putting her tassel in front of her face!!!

Pet day for the 5th grade DONE. Last week of school ALMOST DONE!!!! It has been fast and furious but fun. Summer is coming and that presents a whole NEW kind of busy. I'll be working at the KOA again and Ben and I will be on call EMTs for the county. With the fact that 2 million people visit here between Memorial Day and Labor Day I suspect we'll see some action. Other than just collapsing at the end of every busy day life is good and happy here in Manila.

2 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

Little looks thrilled to be participating in "pet day." Poor sheep. :)

Unknown said...

hold the phone! what play did you guys do? i know you were doing a play, i just didn't know which one!