Thursday, August 5, 2010

Getting ready for new fun!!!

Well yesterday Zach had a doctor's appointment, and Jordynn had an eye appointement. The out come? Zach has migraines and needs medication, Jordynn's eyes are significantly worse and needs new glasses. Even though both of those were a financial shock I'm glad if I can help my kids. I'm glad that we know Jordynn can't see and we got her glasses to help. I'm glad that I have a doctor whose goal is to make sure Zach NEVER has another migraine. It's pretty bad when he gets them and I'm hoping the new meds. will do the job.
As this new school year gets closer I'm looking forward to a new year of firsts. Dani will be in Kindergarten and she's my last one to have a FIRST day of school.
Michaela is old enough to do Junior High sports. I'm happy for her and I'm looking forward to going to games. This fall it's volleyball.
Zach has the same teacher but in a new classroom. And hopefully it'll be a GREAT headache free year.
And Jordynn faces a new year with a new teacher and we're hoping it's all we hope it will be.
So as always there are changes in the Wolford home but that's what keeps life interesting and fun!!!

No comments: