Monday, November 1, 2010

I forgot....


I noticed as I was reading over older posts that I missed a VERY important thing that happened in the Wolford Family...about a month ago Zach broke his arm. More specifically right above his left elbow. This resulted in 2 weeks of a splint because it was too swollen to cast. Finally a cast 2 weeks ago that goes from his bicep to wrist. So one may ask....how did Zach break his arm in such a strange place? Well I'll tell you....living in Manila my children have to make their own fun and he was playing on the boat in our driveway (it Ben's work boat being stored at our house) well Zach fell off about 3 ft from the ground and landed on his arm funny. It was just that simple. But what's funny is when he tells people he broke his arm falling off a boat. He gets funny looks because people assume he was in the water when it happened. I quickly explain it was parked in our driveway. That doesn't help the strange looks.
So he's been a good trooper and he only has a few weeks left and then he'll rejoin the 2 armed world.

2 comments:

BloggingBills said...

Look how much he looks like Ben in that picture. It's spooky!
MA

Erin said...

How'd hunting go for the one-armed man? :-)