So there has been a TON that has been going on in out part of the world, and I thought I should update all of you. After Christmas we had Jordynn's 9th birthday. She got a Nintendo DS and now all the other siblings are VERY jealous.
Jordynn and Dani had Mini Mustangs and it was VERY cute.
Ben had his 36th birthday!! HA HA HA HA HA!!! His dad came up to spend the day and that was nice.
Michaela is in JR High Basketball and is having a ton of fun!!
Michaela had a school play by Muzulla Children's theatre.
Jordynn, Zach and Dani just started JR Jazz and that takes 3 nights a week.
Ben is in a leadership class for his job and a class for EMT stuff.
Today I head out on a field trip with the High School Spanish Class. Why you may ask? Well I know that I'm the music teacher, but my friend is the Spanish Teacher and she needed another chaperon. So I get to go!!!
We've had approx. 16 ft. of snow. Well not really but it sure is cold and snowy!! And I've decided I'm sooooo done with winter. Unfortunately I don't get a say in the seasons so I have to suffer through and pray for spring.
Today is the 100th day of school. So my baby is having a party at school with ice cream and is VERY excited. For me this is a great reminder that we're more than half way done and there's only 80 days left!!! WOO HOO!!!!
1 comment:
our hundredth day is Wed. and believe me baby I celebrate cuz we are SO on the downhill side.
Ma
Post a Comment