Monday, February 14, 2011

Funny Happenings




Well we've been busy as always at the Wolford house. Most recently was we got rid of 2 of the 3 dogs. They went to a WONDERFUL foster home who will find them a great home. Now we're down to 1 dog, 1 horse, and misc. cats. I can't really help the number of cats we have, there 2 or 3 roaming around the yard but only 1 in the house. So the Wolford zoo has now been reduced and I feel good about that. I LOVED having all our fun animals but this isn't a good time for us to have 13+ animals.


As a result of having only one dog my husband thinks he should be in the house "with the family" I'm fine with that EXCEPT for the dog hair, the hyper lab and the dog hair.


So last night Ben and the kids gave Flash a bath and then Ben vacuumed him to get all the extra hair. Flash HATED this but it was fun to watch....unfortunately it didn't work. Still TONS of hair!!! I have lint rollers and a Animal Dyson we'll see if I can stay ahead of the HAIR!! Sorry but with 3 daughter and me, there is PLENTY of hair all over already.




Jr Jazz basketball is in full swing and I'm pretty sick of it. It's 3 nights a week!!! But we're almost done only 2 more weeks.




Michaela is doing AWESOME!!!! in Jr high basketball. She's the only 6th grader who gets to play in the 8th grade game. She's fast and a good shot. Last game her team was only up by 1 point with 3 minutes to go, but thanks to her 2 steals, a lay up and 2 mad fee throws she put the team 5 points a head and sealed the victory!!! Obviously she got those skills from her dad. My who goal in life is to NEVER sweat!!




So as the weather SLOWLY gets warmer (knock on wood) and school is getting busier we're still having a ton of fun!!!

1 comment:

BloggingBills said...

Oh how I miss you guys its never a dull moment sent from my phone so be impressed