Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can you breathe???

Well this is part of our life now.  For the last few weeks Michaela has had a hard time breathing at Basketball practice and games.  It's been getting worse and last week she had 4 attacks in one game.  So this morning I took her to the doctor and yep she has asthma.

So she has a inhaler (she thinks she's sooo cool) and some pills to try to get it all under control.  So we'll start this regiment, see the doctor every few weeks for a few months.  And hopefully all will be good. 

I'm glad she still gets to do sports and with a little practice she'll be able to control this and all will be well!!!

1 comment:

BloggingBills said...

I have an inhaler also (but I don't know where it is at the moment) cuz I have exercise induced asthma also. I don't use it cuz I avoid exercise like most people avoid oral surgery without anesthetic. (Just kidding: I go to the gym a lot!) Your Aunt Erin also has asthma, and also lost her inhaler! So Michaelita you are in good company, just don't lose your inhaler or we'll have to call you Granne!