Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Let it Snow....O.K. you can stop NOW!!!!

Ben and his SNOW BLOWER!!!!

See all the snow on my deck?



Michalea in her class Cristmas play, she's an elf!!



So we woke up to a winter wonderland. And yes it's beautiful and yes it's Christmas time and so we should appreciate it. But I'M COLD!!! I don't mind the cold I come stand by the fire but I hate the WET!!! Anyway this was a nice serene scene in Manila this morning and Ben got to use his snow blower. That's always fun!! He even plowed a path for the neighbor kids to walk up to our driveway for the bus.

By the way I'm listening to "Grandma got run over by a reindeer" and Zach is laughing hysterically!!! He just asked me "How did Grandma get run over by a reindeer?" And he likes the line "Hoof marks on her back". It's fun to see his sense of humor coming through.
He keeps asking me to find the "Zachary song". John Denver has a Christmas song called "A baby just like you". This year he finally noticed that John Denver sings "Merry Christmas little Zachary" He of course thinks it's about him!!!

One good thing about the snow....it finally feels like Christmas!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!



















2 comments:

Alice said...

I think I like Zack's sense of humor. Funny kid. Good to always hear how much you love living in Manilla. I hate the snow. I really thing I should move to Vegas or something. Too bad I would then probably be homeless because I would lose my life savings. Hmmm. I will have to think about that! Thanks for blogging. Keep it up!

Morgan Hagey said...

I'm very sorry you are cold and wet. It's quite sad for you.