Thursday, July 17, 2008

Joss Whedon does it again


For those of you who don't know and probably don't care I'm a BIG fan of Joss Whedon. He's the man behind "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" "Angel" "Firefly" and one of the writers of "Toy Story"

Well here he is with this VERY good and funny short movie. It's only about 45 min. long and is being released in 3 Acts. Act I and II had already been released and Act III is being released Saturday. You can download episodes from i-tunes or Google "Doctor Horrible's Sing Along Blogg" and see episodes on line until July 20. After that you'll have to use i-tunes. I just think he's (Whedon) is quite brilliant and smart and funny.
It stars Doogie Howser AKA Neil Patrick Harris and he does a great job singing. It's just a fun, cute little movie that made my day.

No comments: