We went to the Manila Rodeo last night. This was the adult rodeo and it's once a year. It was fun. Jordynn's friend who was a runner up in the princess contest came to see if she could come play and this is what I found when I went to look for her....
This is a group of 1st graders hanging out at a rodeo. Very cool!!!! But it was fun to see Jordynn with all her friends. She doesn't get to see them very often. While the 1st graders were playing a cowboy got hurt during the bucking bronco event. He dislocated his hip. What's funny was it took them 15 min. in the ambulance just to get his cowboy gear off to assess the situation. He's fine now.
Here's Micheala (she the last one in the row in a pink shirt) she got to compete in the shoe race. It was fun to watch.
This is one of the bulls they used for the bull riding event. Only one cowboy rodeo the 8 seconds required for the second round tonight. So it should be a short event tonight.
Over all it was fun, most everyone from town was there and it was fun to see them all and talk. I'm not sure if we're going again tonight. It's pretty much the same as last night.
2 comments:
In that picture of Jordynn with her friends I think she looks like Michaela. Never seen that before. Sounds like you are all having lots of fun! Keep smiling, and don't be afraid to eat the treats. Try it you just might like it.
In that picture of Jordynn with her friends I think she looks like Michaela. Never seen that before. Sounds like you are all having lots of fun! Keep smiling, and don't be afraid to eat the treats. Try it you just might like it.
Post a Comment