Tuesday, July 14, 2009
FHE Fun!!!
For FHE last night we went to Lyman for dinner and swimming at their rec. center. Lyman is about 50 min. from our house. It was a BLAST!!! The kids of course loved it but even Ben and I had a great time. There are 2 pools - one bigger, deeper one and the a kind of kiddie pool but it was still pretty big. Parents could go in that one and it went from 2 ft to about 4 ft. There was a slide at the 4 ft. end and we spent a lot of time down there. Zach and Dani did SOOOO good they were putting their face in the water and opening their eyes under water to see how many fingers Ben or I held up. Michaela is quite the fish and Jordynn just loved to play. All in all it was a great evening. We didn't get home until 10pm. So this morning at 8:43 AM I'm enjoying silence...still!!!! WOO HOO for late night Family Home Evening!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Never heard of Lyman, but we're glad you had a good time. Can't wait to see ya!
MA
Sounds like a totally terrific FHE! Glad to hear you guys found such a fun thing to do together! I sense many return trips to Lyman in your future! Love to all and See you soon!
-Pappa
Post a Comment