Yesterday we were out with the horses and Aggie - aka stupid horse,
bit me on my back!!! It's right below my left shoulder blade. So what did I do to deserve such a mark??? I was standing next to her and touched her back and she reached around and BIT ME!!! Stupid horse...hey does anyone need a horse??
3 comments:
Oh My.
I thought you were getting rid of Aggie...did I miss something?
Sorry Bear -it looks painful! Have I told you recently that I hate horses, all horses? They are good for two things: dog food and glue!
Beleive me, the more you are around them the more they will make life miserable for you. Let's review: Kick, buck, step-on, scrape off (takes many creative forms. think trees and any low hanging object!)roll, shake and of course your new favorite; Bite! Oh there are so many good reasons to hate a horse. (you could turn this into a song!) Good luck sweet girl and happy healing! Love to all.
-Dad
You should write a country song about having a horse and hating that horse (only one letter different). I'm sorry your back is really sore!
I too have had my issues with horses, but I still loved them as a kid.
But a mare can be a real B(*%#H$()#!
Love ya,
MA
Post a Comment