Thursday, September 10, 2009

And then there were none...

So this past week has been busy. I really enjoyed having a day off for Labor Day but then realized that I just had to go back to school the next day.
We had the Daggett County Labor Day parade as always and this year was a hit. The kids really liked seeing Smokey the Bear up close.
After the parade we headed over to the park for some fun games. Here's Zach and
Dani after the watermelon crawl race. Zach won and we got to bring home this GIANT watermelon.
Next was Michaela and thankfully she didn't win - what would I have done with 2 giant watermelons??
After all the festivities it was back to school and Dani had her 1st day of pre-school. She had a great time and I hope she has a good year.
Oh and by the way I fell off my horse on Labor Day as well. She was running (pretty fast) to catch up to Ben on his horse and my saddle went one way and I went the other. I have a broken pelvis but there's nothing to do about that so I just hobble around. What a great LABOR DAY!!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

OUch! I feel for you! Take care!

BloggingBills said...

Sarah,
I love you like crazy. But you MUST slow down. No kidding. Do I have to come up there and spank you? (Oh, that would really hurt!)
MA

PS: Cute kids