Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall is in the air

I woke up this morning and it was 36 degrees. To me that translates into heaven. It could be my many years in Wisconsin but I LOVE fall cool weather. I have 22 hoodies (literally) and wait all summer to wear them. I love the crisp air and the need for a light jacket. I know that this a the beginning of the end....early mornings to get a fire stated to heat our house, snow oh the snow, and freezing wind. But for now I will enjoy the cook crisp air and the beautiful leaves turning. ahhhh.....

1 comment:

BloggingBills said...

Right on baby! Fall is our favorite season here and as you remember it has everything to do with cool costumes and crisp air. Unfortunately, it is 86 degrees right now and the AC is blasting. Sigh.

But we made fall leaves in school and wrote about fall.

Soon, very soon.

MA