Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What to do????

So here we are the beginning of day 3 of Christmas Break. It's bleak outside, gray and cold, the high is low teens. And what do I hear ALL DAY LONG??? "I'm bored there's nothing to do." Now please understand that my 4 children were blessed with a pretty good Christmas. And there is a TON to do!!!! But apparently playing wii (rock band, scooby doo, resort, play, sports, fit, fit plus, music, etc.) is nothing to do. Or make necklaces from new charms and beads (for the girls) or build dinosaur models (for Zach) listen to their new i Pods (they EACH got one) or read a book, play one of the 5 games they got....the list goes on and on. And granted we are an hour from ANYTHING that resembles society, but still we have stuff to do here. So I'm preparing myself for another day of suggesting all of the above and anything else I can think of to amuse my wonderful bored children for 4 more days!!! I was trying to think why I survive all summer but not one week of Christmas??? The it hit me...DUH!!! Summer = warm = OUTSIDE!!! Heaven Help Me!!!!

No comments: