Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Update...finally

This year for Thanksgiving we went down to Salt Lake to spend time with both families. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner with Ben's brothers, parents, and wives and kids. It was a great time and we laughed a lot. But before we headed over to their house I was helping my mom in the kitchen when the sun went away. It was sunny and bright then DARK. We looked out the window and this balloon was right over the house!! It was VERY cool.

After a great dinner at the in-laws we headed back to my parents house for our traditional after dinner game of B-I-N-G-O!! It's so fun, and we all win prizes. It's quite a gathering and we all have soooo much fun!!



Even Ben got in on the fun...he's concentrating hard not wanting to look at the camera.

On Saturday we had the pleasure of going with my brother through the Temple for the first time. He's getting ready for his mission to Brazil in March. When we got out of the Temple it was too dark for pictures so we took these at Red Robin (where we had dinner) We had WAY too much fun with the stars of New Moon.


I am SUCH a DORK!!! This is not new...but I thought I should mention it....again!!!!

Here's sister Alice with star of movie Alice, CUTE!!!!

It was a great weekend fun of fun, family and FOOD!!! Now we're back in Manila and getting ready for the BIG DAY (Christmas). I hope all of you out there had a great holiday and enjoy this time of year!!!!

2 comments:

BloggingBills said...

We are so glad you came to see us. Do you have snow? It's colder than..... well, you get the picture. Anyway, it was fun having you here for as long as you got to stay. Yay!

MA

Erin said...

I called you...but you did not call me back. I am hurt. :-( Oh well; you look fantastic in those pictures; that color blue is so perfect for you! Also-the dog had puppies?! The ancient, sleepy basset hound had puppies?! I never have any idea what is going on anymore...