This past weekend we all went to Salt Lake for Jordynn's Baptism. It was a wonderful experience. We were so lucky to have so much family there with us. I was especially glad to have my Nana there from Texas!!! It was a great morning and weekend with family.
As we went through the weekend I was so happy to be around all the family. Family is all that matters and no matter what crap is going on, when you have your family you can get through ANYTHING!!!
And what's better that building a snowman with Grandpa!!
I loved this hard, loud, fun, frustrating, heartbreaking, HAPPY weekend!!!
3 comments:
Me too. :) I love Jordynn's dress.
Doesn't Jordynn's name an 'L' in it???? ;)
Thanks for posting pictures! Everyone looks great. :-) Jordynn is just adorable. Love to all!
I loved having everyone here also. You should see the melting snowballs now. Caleb says they are 'naaaaasty!'
MA
Post a Comment