Friday, January 29, 2010

Holy Long Meeting Bat Man...

Last night I went to a School Board meeting. Well that sounds all normal and stuff. Well it started at 6pm and I got home at 11:30pm. Yep....11:30pm it was an important meeting about an addition to the high school where I teach and a classroom I would be getting...but boy am I paying for it this morning!!

3 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

You crazy late night partier you!

BloggingBills said...

That's how you know you are OLD!
Ma

koolkid44 said...

Hi, I read about your abundance of Bassador puppies while searching the web. We had a little Bassador named Murphy and he was the most loving & best dog. I am searching for another Bassador and would be willing to drive down and get one if you have any left?
We live in Idaho Falls, ID, you can reach me @casparyj@ida.net.
Thanks, Jolene