So I love reading my old blog posts. It's a great way to remember where we've been and what we've done. I'm also looking over old post to avoid doing dishes. THUS THE POINT!!! I've found that many of my posts include a small statement about my disdain for dishes. I laughed when I found yet another one from a year ago. This has taught me some important lessons...
one- I HATE DISHES
two - I feel a need to share with the Internet world that I HATE DISHES
three- I use blogging as a reason to NOT do dishes
four- no matter how long I wait, the dishes will STILL be there when I finally resign myself to the fact that there are dishes
five-I'm trying to come up with more reasons to type to avoid the dishes (I think they multiply in the night)
six-I'm hoping my sister calls me soon to further delay my dish doing
seven- FINE I'll DO THE DANG DISHES
by the way - I HATE DISHES!!!!!
1 comment:
Since you use a wood stove you could go totally to paper dishes and burn them in the stove (never mind the mess in the stove pipe, creosote can be removed) and you'd be avoiding most of the mess and not having garbage all over. Youwould be polluting the environment and still have to do utensils, which are the worst part of dishes, but don't you have a functioning dishwasher? Make the kids rinse and put their dishes in the dishwasher when they use them (you know how well THAT works for us and the two teenage idiots....) it's a dream, I know....
MA
Post a Comment