Saturday, August 14, 2010

Winding down and gearing up






So summer is almost done....
deep sigh......
and so the kids are slowly getting back in the habits of bed time before dawn and today I bought all the kids new backpacks. I guess it's inevitable but still this summer seems to have just SPED by. So while summer closes THANK GOODNESS hunting is SOON. I really wish you could read sarcasm. Anyway Ben has been siteing in his bow getting ready for the archery hunt (I'm not sure which animal). The bottom picture is of the cows who wanted to play with Ben while he was trying to hit the target at 90 yards. It was funny. BTW Josh had a rock ready to throw just in case the cows charged Ben.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I feel like this summer went faster too. I wish we still had a month. A few of my boys enjoy the hunting season too....it's the bow hunt for deer coming up. ;)