So I've been thinking about friends lately, old and new.
I've had great opportunities in my life to live all over and also have had very neat experiences.
Through all this I've got to meet people who have become life long friends. And sometimes I've lost track of them but then found them again. Facebook has been a great resource to find old friends. And one thing I've decided, is even when I haven't talked to friends in a long time, they are still my friends. It may have been even years and years, I still care about them and wonder how they are and if they are doing good.
I had the opportunity to "find" a lost friend that I hadn't talked to in 15 years and it was a great reunion. He's changed (but haven't we all) and has had lots of life hit him hard (again..all of us right?) But it doesn't matter he's still my friend. We've had a history of fun and friendship and I'm so gad I've found him and reconnected.
There was a great song I remember from my days in Brownies "Make new friends but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold."
Remember your old friends even when you make new ones.
1 comment:
so who did you find?
MA
Post a Comment