Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Treasure Island and other fun stuff











Well last week Jordynn and Zach and their school play up in Dutch John and it was VERY cute. The problem was Jordynn was SICK!! And I mean sick. She needed to stay home but if she missed any days during last week she couldn't be in the play. So she went every day and crashed every night. The play was very cute, Zach was a very funny seagull and Jordynn was a sister. She had a pretty big part and she did good but it took all she had just to smile through it.

Now this week at Manila Elementary Michaela and Dani have a talent show. Michaela was going to do her "Rip Stick" it's like a skate board. I reminded her the gym was carpet and it probably wouldn't work. Then she decided she wanted to sing. She does this quite well and so I asked what she was going top sing and she told me "Hit me baby one more time" I told her no. She finally decided on a clarinet solo with me on piano. She's doing very well and will do great in the show.
Dani wanted to dance. I said ok what kind of dance, she then showed me something tat resembled a seizure and laughed and laughed. Then she got embarrassed and shy. So she decided she would wait and maybe try next year. But the nice thing is her whole class is singing a song together, so that will be VERY cute.
So as always it's busy busy at the Wolford house. We're looking forward to spring break (even though we have no plans) and spring to maybe show up around June!!!!

1 comment:

BloggingBills said...

Congratulations on a great show to Jordynn and Zack. Sorry we couldn't be there to see it. (stupid weather) But thanks for sharing the pics! So Cute!

Love ya lots!

-Granne & Pappa