Monday, September 19, 2011

Oh what do you do in the summer time?

Michaela playing Volley Ball!!
 This past summer has been soooo busy but now we're all back and into the swing of school so let's recap summer shall we??
 Dani lost her FIRST tooth!! She's so cute -
 Ben's brother Joe married cute Heather!!  What a great day!!!
 Here's a picture of jaw surgery #3 - this one I didn't want to be knocked out for so....I'm AWAKE!!!
This was a long process and after 3 surgeries, 6 weeks of my jaw being wired shut, I'm MUCH better
 Ben rescued a baby deer who needed lost his mom.  He went to a rehabilitaion center.
 My first meal after my jaw being unwired.  I could only open it about 1/2" so even this bread stick was a bit ambitious
 Zach got baptized!!! 
 Michaela went to girls camp!!!
 Zach turned 8 -
                             Here's my jaw wired shut - NOT FUN!!!
 Summer cook out with S'mores after
                     Josh and his WHOPPER!!!!!
        The view from my hospital bed where I spent toooooooo many days           So while it was a busy, hectic, not fun summer I'm glad we're back into school and hopefully some sence of normalcy. 

No comments: