Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Fall Y'All

So fall has hit beautiful Manila.  It really is lovely with all the trees in bright yellow!!
School is in full swing and all is going good.  Michalea is done with volleyball and now eagerly waits for basketball to start. 
This is Michalea's first year hunting and she's been going out with her Grandpa, Uncle and Dad.  I'm not sure what will happen if she actually get a deer......YIKES!!!!
Because it's hunting season (my husbands busiest time of year) I plan on seeing my husband around New Year's!!
While I'm not looking forward to winter and cold,  I LOVE fall.  And becasue there is opposition in all things, I know winter has to come so we can enjoy the spring.  Now let's see how I feel mid January.




Here are this years NOT so good school pictures.  I can't for the LIFE of me figure out why 4 kids can't all look at the camera a normal at ONE TIME!!!  Is that too much to ask?

No comments: