So I drove down to Salt Lake this last Friday to get our car fixed. We thought we had a boot on the axle broken. I got down and to my parents house. As I got out of the car at their house I looked at the driver's side tire and this is what I saw!!! Here's the REALLY bad part, I didn't even notice that the tire was flat! And I don't know when I got the 4 inch hole in the tire. Ben thinks I hit something but I think I would have remembered hitting something??!!! Right??
So the other picture is of my dad helping me change he tire. I did good, I loosened the lug nuts, got the spare out, and got the jack set up under the car!! (well the wrong spot at first) Here's what I learned, getting a car fixed SUCKS!!!! We ended up needing a new front axle NOT CHEAP!!!!
But the kids had fun at Grandma and Grandpa's. The enjoyed what felt like WARM weather over the weeked (it was in the 30's) We didn't have school Monday so the kids went to the Dentist. Even Dani!! She did good. And I'm happy to report NO CAVITIES in any kid!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment