Monday, February 4, 2008

We have the plague

No really we do!!! Danielle has been sick for over a week. She has what our local Dr. says is a super bug virus. Then there's Zach he's been coughing for a while and has had a touch of the flu. This has turned my big boy into a BIG BABY. I know he hasn't been feeling well, but now he's feeling better but cries at EVERYTHING and ALL THE TIME. I think because I came running every time he cried when he was sick he's decided this an effective way to communicate. Let me tell you.... NOT FUN!!! Now Jordynn and Michaela are coughing, Ben has had a stomach bug the last few days and is coughing and I think I coughed up my lungs this morning . I went to the clinic to make sure I didn't have strep (I don't). That's been going around Manila along with this fun bug!! So if you need anything I suggest calling first. We might have died!!!!

1 comment:

Alice said...

Sorry to hear about you all having the bubonic plague. I hope you all get better soon. Do not die!