Thursday, February 28, 2008

Candy Necklace Neck

So does everone know what those candy necklaces with the different colored candies on them are? Well my kids got some for Valentine's Day. Jordynn had one last night after dinner. She had it in her room and it was bed time and I told her she MAY NOT wear it to bed so she could "save it for tomorrow". There, a good parenting moment. Well then this morning I was brushing her hair for school and as I lifted her hair to brush the underside.....there were tiny colored lines all along her neck!!!! It was like a rainbow back there. So I asked Jordynn if she slept with her candy necklace on (it should be noted the necklace was no where to be seen). She thought about for a minute, obviously figuring out she had been caught, ducked her head and said "yeah I forgot not to". I then explained to her her neck was a lovely rainbow of colors and I needed to clean her neck off. All the other kids wanted to see and Zach said he wanted to have his neck "all colored too!!" Here's what I learned, even though I told Jordynn not to, and even though she didn't have it on when I put her to bed, I need to check and MAKE sure the neckalce is eaten completely or I take the necklace away!! I wish I had time to take a picture of the art on her neck. But we had to get to school. Oh well I'll take a picture of it next time. I now have 4 kids that think it would be cool to have their neck all different colors!!!

By the way a note to my dear sister Morgan.... if you change the layout of your blog you need to WARN ME!!! It was scarry to see it this morning all PURPLE!!!!

Have a good day!!!

1 comment:

Morgan Hagey said...

Oh poor you. HAHAH!