Well the naming of the sheep goes on. Now we have so many GREAT suggestions. Ben wants us to pick a theme and then stick with it for all the farm animals we'll be getting. So my vote is theatre couples. Thanks CHRIS!!! I was soooo glad to hear from you!!!! Email me please! What's new with you?
I encourage all of you to look at the comments to the last few blogs to see some of the name suggestions.
So onto other fun events- the school play looms closer and closer. YIKES!!! It's getting there but I do wish I had 3-4 weeks more. Now it's just fine tuning and PRAYING they remember their lines. The name of the play is "A Wing and a Prayer" So to avoid the whole religious imagery I chose this for the posters. Too churchy?
Of course this play takes place in a church dining hall. So I can't really avoid the church thing.

1 comment:
I like the smiley/angel thingie. It's cute. Go for it.
Post a Comment