Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Wolford Funny Farm



So I went to Salt Lake for the 5th weekend in a ROW!!! Can I say how much fun the 3 hour drive ISN'T!!! Anyway this weeks adventure was to get some sheep. Not any old sheep we can get those in Manila. We got 2 Baby Doll sheep. These are miniature sheep (no more than 24" tall) that have been described as having the "Face of a Teddy Bear" And I must say VERY cute. Now I assume you the reader are asking yourself "Why do the Wolford's need more animals, especially sheep.?" Well for one they are CUTE!! And we're starting 4-H next year and need a project and they're cute!!! They are also a pretty new breed around Utah and are growing in popularity. And HELLO!!! CUTE!!!! Anyway here are some pictures of the cute sheep. The bigger one is the female (she needs to be sheared) and she's full grown (notice how small she is compared to Ben). And the smaller one is the male. This now takes our animal count up to 7. There are more animals in our family than people. Ha Ha Ha!!!!



We're currently debating about names - we want to be annoying and give them matchy names. Here are some options, please feel free to comment or make your own suggestions.

Bella and Edward
Bella and Jacob
Buffy and Angel
Donna and Eric
Happy and Gilmore
Luke and Leia
Clarke Kent and Lois Lane
Mick and Beth

And yes I DO see a vampire theme.

1 comment:

Morgan Hagey said...

You already know how I feel about this. Bella and Jacob, DUH!