Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Housing Updates

So here's the deal
1. We still have to move (we think)
2. We DON'T have to be out by July 21 (original plan) we can stay 'til the end of the month and maybe longer
3. The teacher that was moving into our house (Aug. 1) isn't coming to Manila to teach
4. The house we want to live in is still currently inhabited by the people who were
supposed to move out July 31. They don't seem to want to leave EVER
5. SO eventually when we have to move we still don't have anywhere to go to
So that's were we are as of today but who knows what it will look like tomorrow. Tomorrow we talk to the superintendent and see what his plans for the house are and if he'll need it for a full time teacher any time soon.

I have to say that I LOVE not having a clue what's going on in my own life. But I still believe it will all work out. So we wait. Oh and we wait. Then after that we'll wait some more.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I understand the waiting. I really really do. By the way-I think you called me today, but my phone is being stupid and I am not sure. Did you call? If so, try again-it won't let me call your number and I can't understand the message. If it wasn't you, I hope whoever called didn't need something urgent.

Jen said...

Hello- what's up with that? So what happened to the teacher who was supposed to come and is no longer coming? Really nice to pull out a month before school starts. Hope everything is settled with your housing SOON!