Holy Cow!! Congrats on the whole getting out of the trailer. I guess we can now be friends again now that you are not trailer trash! haha. Guess who is coming to visit you the day after Thanksgiving? Ben. Nope...not your husband...he will probably be there anyway! Ben Gale. I am not excited about that or anything. Prepare Manilla for some major partying! :)
6 comments:
Praise be!
Holy Cow!! Congrats on the whole getting out of the trailer. I guess we can now be friends again now that you are not trailer trash! haha. Guess who is coming to visit you the day after Thanksgiving? Ben. Nope...not your husband...he will probably be there anyway! Ben Gale. I am not excited about that or anything. Prepare Manilla for some major partying! :)
WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Why does it say there are zero comments right now, when I KNOW I posted one yesterday?? What the heck?
That is exciting news! Details and pictures would be nice!
Handel had it right! Hallelujah!
(Praise the Lord!)
We are so excited. We have bombarded heaven with prayers and see, it works!
MA
Post a Comment