Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!

So what anniversary are we celebrating. Well that one year ago Zach cut off half of Dani's hair. So why do I want to remind everyone of that event and memorialize it? Well because HE DID IT AGAIN!!!!!! Not to Dani but to himself!!! I was sitting next to him last night and he had his head leaned up against me and I was playing with his hair. It's been getting long and I told Ben a few days ago he needed a hair cut. Well lo and behold there are little CHUNKS out of my sons head. I asked him if HE had cut his own hair and he started laughing hysterically!!! He insists he didn't (all the while laughing) but there are CHUNKS out of his hair!!!! HOW ELSE DID THAT HAPPEN????????

What a boy!!! But he makes us all laugh and he doesn't look bad just uneven. Ben will have to finish it soon!!!!

No comments: