Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More adventures from the compound!!!

Today the 3 big kids got to go to the dinosaur museum in Vernal. Zach was so excited and the first one up this morning. His comment when he got us at 5:55 AM -"Boy it's dark" -REALLY??? Anyway when they came home they decided to make a dinosaur of their own and I actually think they did a great job. I don't know why the picture is sideways, it wasn't when I loaded it.
And Zach got a hair cut to help finish off the look he started (see previous post) But there isn't room in the trailer so he gets to do it outside. I think if we are here and it gets cold we'll get to see pictures of Zach with long hair. I don't think cutting his hair in the snow is a good idea.So those are the fun adventures at the Wolford Compound today. I know all you readers are on the edge of your seat to see what we may come up with next...or not oh well have a nice day!!!

No comments: