Wednesday, November 5, 2008

One week later...

Well it's been one week since Jordynn broke her wrist. She got her cast yesterday and is MUCH happier. But I don't look forward to the weeks of itching that I know are coming. We made it through Halloween. As you can see we had quite the variety of characters. Michaela wanted to NOT be cute!!! So we did our best but I don't think I liked her being NOT cute. But Dani was a hit and most every house commented on how cute she looked. Well DUH!!!! She is a very pretty bride. In case you're wondering, Jordynn was Hannah Montana. Anyway now we prepare for the holiday season that's upon us.....and I unpack. I plan to unpack until next June. Now that we have room we're going through boxes we haven't opened in literally YEARS!!! Boy do we have lots of crap.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Michaela reminds me of someone I know...who could that be, I wonder... who? The kids look adorable! :-)

BloggingBills said...

Cute kids! Michaela has your 'look'.

MA