I'm going to make a list of things I'm thankful for and all you lucky readers who probably DON'T care. But I think since I use this blog as a journal (for the world to see) I need to write this kind of thing down. I won't list a hundred or anything but a few that are especially important to me.
1. A house.....please read all blogs for the past 4 months if you don't understand why that would be #1 on my list!!!!!
2. Good Friends - Ben and Guy went riding last night and the rest of the family came over then we all had dinner together. It was fun and a bit crazy having 8 mobile children running around. But I'm glad they were willing to come and share an evening together as friends.
3. My sister/friend Alice - some of you may know her but here's a quick synopsis. Met Alice in High School in Wisconsin. She was a year ahead of me in school. She became good friends with me and a boy named Ben. She wanted to know more about out church and got in contact with the missionaries. Baptized, came to Utah, has been here ever since. Here's why I'm thankful for Alice, she's a great example to me. She has extraordinary strength and faith. And boy is she FUNNY!!! We have a great time together. And even though I know it's hard for her to live away from her family I'm glad she's close to mine.
4. The Gospel. When life is hard, and well that seems like it's ALL THE TIME. The Gospel gives me strength to get through. It has made it so no matter what (and boy am I surprised and what comes) together as a family we get through.
I'll stop boring you for now. But know that I'm thankful for ALL my blessings that are too many to even beginning to list......but I'll keep trying!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment