Thursday, December 11, 2008

The boy babysitter.....

Last night was the School District Christmas Party. It also happened to be the Young Women's Christmas party at Church. Well that meant that there were NO babysitters in the town of Manila. I was telling my dilemma to my friend Vicki and she suggested her son. Now I have 3 daughters and I thought that would make them a little uncomfortable. But the only way for Ben and I to go to the party was Jared. So I said sure and Jared headed over. Zach was SOOOOOO very very excited to have a boy come over. And I thought it was about time he got a boy to hang out with. So Ben and I headed off with our friends the Gonders. When I got home the house was still standing and 3 of the 4 kids were in bed. Jared had done a GREAT job ( I knew he would). I heard from his mom that they had had a talent show and did singing and dancing. They also played games and generally had fun!!! So thanks Jared you did a great job and my kids LOVED you!!!!! I'll be calling again!

2 comments:

Erin said...

So great! I am glad you've found a good babysitter option (it must be kind of hard in such a little town...also. I totally noticed you stole my link for cute backgrounds...don't think I didn't. :-) It's okay, Morgan stole it too, and I stole it from someone...

BloggingBills said...

Where do I steal it from? WHy am I always the last one in the loop? I feel technically impaired!

I've had a couple of boy babysitters, but not when it was just you girls. Even Josh has babysat occasionally , (okay, very occasionally!).

Glad it turned out.

Be safe and smart this weekend. We'd love to see ya, but it's gonna be a doozie of a storm.

Take care of your 3 sheep. HE Hee HEEEEE!

MA