Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finally!!

We finally got the tree decorated for FHE last night. It was of course a zoo and we had lots of little helpers. Ben got a hold of the camera and these are the pictures that resulted. I hope all you readers remember that this is the world's LARGEST tree. So the top 4 feet or so aren't even decorated. So I threw an ornament up there and it hooked itself on!!! It was very cool!! So that was my contribution to the tree decorating. We only have 2 weeks with the tree then we head to Vegas for the Christmas festivities!!! It should be fun!!! I'm looking forward to warmer weather. We had 4 inches of snow last night and it was a bit chilly this morning. But winter was bound to come eventually. There's really no escaping it living in NORTHERN Utah. Sigh!!!

3 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

Why don't you chuck the ornaments from the stairs and see what sticks?

BloggingBills said...

But think of the blessings. You could be in a trailer.

You could be living outdoors like your 3 (three! ha ha ha ha ha) sheep.

I heard you got another sheep!

Sarah, you should watch your language around the kids!

Love,
MA

Erin said...

3 sheep? What the heck? And, the pictures are cute. :-)