Well it was inevitable, school started again. And I have to admit that when the alarm went off this morning at 6am it was about 3 hours too early. It was HARD to get up. But I had to get 3 kids off to school so I did it. And it was a LONG, TIRING day. I can only hope it will get better as the week goes on.
I also wanted to mention Dani. Yesterday (Sunday) she got to go to Sunbeams!! I was very excited for her but she was less than thrilled. She cried a little but it helped when Michaela sat next to her for opening exercises. We've made it ALL kids in primary, no more nursery!! It's been a lot of years coming but we made it. It's exciting to know that soon she'll be giving her first talk. That is if she'll actually talk. We'll see!!!!
1 comment:
Congrats to Dani! Henry is a Sunbeam also and so it's a double blessing for our family!
I spent the day taking CTR rings away from new CTR's at school: mostly they played with them, chewed on them, broke them, tossed them, opened and closed them until they would break.....you name it!
Yup, it's hard to go back!
MA
Post a Comment