Last night it was cold - VERY VERY cold. So to keep the fire going and to stay warm Ben and I slept in the front room. It wasn't so bad, and the fire burned well. Ben had to get up 3 times to put more wood or coal in the stove. I know it was a pain but it was nice to have a warm house when we woke up. By the way when I took the kids to the bus this morning it was -5 degrees. When I went out to the car I had flash backs to Middle School and waiting for the bus in below zero weather and having my nose freeze with the first breath. YEAH WHAT FUN......JUST KIDDING!!!!
P.S. The lump is Ben
2 comments:
Maybe on the very coldest of days... you could TURN YOUR HEAT ON.
It's just a suggestion... you know, just for the -5 days...
So Bear, how does the coal work? Did you get a grate for it? How long does it last? I thought the coal idea was so that it would burn all night?
Love ya,
Dad
Post a Comment