Monday, July 27, 2009

How time flies-

These past few weeks have been soooo busy. Last week we went to Salt Lake for a cousin's wedding, clothes shopping, food shopping and the obligatory visit to the dentist. Zach and Michaela need to get some cavities fixed so we got that taken care of. Since we've been home we've been getting hay put up for the year for all the animals. Michaela had her quilt she made for 4-H judged (3rd place) and it's now on display at the county fair. Ben and I have been so busy with work. I took the kids with me to the KOA (my summer job) to do Karaoke with the campers. Each one of the kids sang and had a good time. And as you can see from my count down only 30 days until school. I got called today for teacher meetings starting next week already.
We've been so busy with life we've tried to go do fun things too. We went up four wheeling one afternoon, going to the park, and maybe camping this week. I'm excited to have school start again because I love how much my kids love school. They love their teachers and friends. I'm really excited to see how Dani will do with pre-school. So we're getting ready for all of that. Wheww!!! BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!

7 comments:

BloggingBills said...

We sure enjoyed your visit! Hope the rest of your summer is fun. Love to all,
Dad/Pappa

Erin said...

Wow-you really have been busy. I was sad we didn't see you this weekend,but I know driving down 2 weekends in a row is a lot. :-) Give the kids hugs from us!

BloggingBills said...

Hey, my summer's OVER already and so I can be grumpy. But it is nice to have at least a few weeks of down time. Glad you are partying hardy up north! Come see us again!

MA

Erin said...

My comment did not appear. I am so sad...

Erin said...

Still no comment...my feelings are hurt...

BloggingBills said...

My summer is also over because I have 11 days til school starts.

AGGGGGHHHHHH!

At least my room is ready! So's yours I hear. Oh yeah,I forgot, your "REAL" room is a CART!

MA

Erin said...

Dear Sarah:
Blog More. :-)
Love,
Erin