Follow us on our journey to raise 4 kids in Logan Ut!!
I'm thinkin you need to be the food storage specialist in your ward: tell everyone to store cases of brownies!Hope your weather isn't horrible.The news makes it look like you are getting a pounding.How is your pelvis/hip?Love ya,MAIs the Lizard still alive?
OOH OOH!! PICK MY BED! Not. Were you up in salt lake today? Or did you go somewhere else? Because i thought that you loaded up here in sandy.Josh
Hey! Like I said, at least you got yours out from the car. Mine's still there. I AM going to bring it in today. I WILL! I WILL!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm thinkin you need to be the food storage specialist in your ward: tell everyone to store cases of brownies!
Hope your weather isn't horrible.The news makes it look like you are getting a pounding.
How is your pelvis/hip?
Love ya,
MA
Is the Lizard still alive?
OOH OOH!! PICK MY BED! Not. Were you up in salt lake today? Or did you go somewhere else? Because i thought that you loaded up here in sandy.
Josh
Hey! Like I said, at least you got yours out from the car. Mine's still there. I AM going to bring it in today. I WILL! I WILL!
Post a Comment